"What I love about art & crafts is
I could inspire and touch lives with crafts"
- joanna chang
Founder of jcvk-inspire

Bear Month

Teddy the bear
Hi my name is Teddy
I sent flower to people I love
Code:B1
Price:RM25
Bowy the bear
Hi all my name is Bowy ,
I love to cheer someone up by giving lotsa colorful balloon
Code : B2
price : RM 25
Patrick the Bear
Hey , My name is Patrick ,
I just love giving present
Code:B3
Price :RM 25
J- Bear
I am J-bear , Bear of the month
and I love giving beautiful rose
Get me at RM 25
Code: B4
Freddy the bear
Hi, I am Freddy ,
I love rainbow , hope you love it too
Code: B5
Price : Rm 25
Cuddle the Bear
Hi , I am cuddle.
I love to be love
Code: B6
Price:RM 25
All bear come in this transparent box
size : around 7.5 X 7.5 cm

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails